Salary Cuts Aimed Corona-virus Outbreak
In accordance to the Ministerial resolution No. (279) of 2020 on Employment Stability in privet sector during the period of Application of Precautionary Measures to curb the spread of Novel Coronavirus ; All the establishments affected by such precautionary measure and wishing to recognize their work shall progressively with their actions. In agreement with non-national workers as follows:
1. Implement remote working system.
2. Grant paid leave,
3. Grant unpaid leave.
4. Temporary salary reduction during the referenced period.
5. Permanent salary reduction.
Establishment wishing to temporally reduce the salaries of non-national workers during the said period shall;
1. Make a temporarily supplement to the employment contract between the parties thereto, using the template attached hereto, provided that the same expires by the expiry of its term or validity period of this Resolution, whichever is earlier.
2. Renew the supplement mentioned in paragraph ((1) of this article by agreement of both parties
3. Execute the supplement mentioned in paragraph (1) of this article in two copies, one copy for each party, provided that the employer provides such supplement to the Ministry, when so required.